Using the MyRogers App
How to register a MyRogers profile
New to Rogers? We’ve made it easier than ever to get started with MyRogers, all you need to do is set a password.
At the time of ordering your service, we asked for your email address, this is now your MyRogers username and we’ve started the registration process for you. All you need to do is set your password.
Note: If you’ve already registered for a MyRogers profile and are having trouble signing in visit this support page for help.
Follow these steps…
Use the MyRogers email we sent you to set your password. Check your Junk Folder if you don’t see the email in your Inbox. The subject line is Set your password to register
- Click set password and follow the onscreen prompts to complete registration.
Didn’t receive an e-mail or can’t find it?
- Go to the MyRogers registration page.
- Enter the email address you want to use as your MyRogers username and for password recovery purposes. select Continue.
- If you are registering with the email that you provided during purchase, check your inbox for the verification code.
- If you choose to register with a new email address, you will need to complete a few extra steps
- Enter your 9 or 12-digit Account number
- Postal code
- Date of birth and select Continue.
- Check your inbox for the verification code.
- Enter the verification code select Continue.
- Set your password and select Continue.
- Select Go to MyRogers to automatically sign in to your account.
- The email address you save on your MyRogers will be used for all future communications replacing any existing email addresses we may have on file
- If you wish to change this at any time, you can login to MyRogers to update your information.
- Still having trouble? Contact Us for further support.
How you can Self-Serve Online
You can easily manage your account and services online using MyRogers!
You can do many things online yourself without having to wait for support, including:
- SIM card changes
- Transferring your phone number
- Billing and payment mangement
- Changing your address or credit card information
- Viewing your bills
- Viewing your device balance
- Manage your caller IDs
Check out the different transactions you can complete quickly and easily using MyRogers: