Be ready for what’s next because you can’t wait for the world to stop changing.
Watch this short video to learn more.
We have the solutions you need, starting now.
We can help you work and collaborate securely from almost anywhere, so that you can meet the changing needs of your customers and employees. Discover our products and specialized offers below to help your business move forward.
See how we are ready to help you evolve your business today and for the future.
Work in new ways
Discover products and services that enable your team to get work done from almost anywhere, collaborating seamlessly and securely.
- Microsoft 365: With Microsoft Teams, a feature of Microsoft 365, manage emails, video-calling and meetings in one place to collaborate and work from anywhere. Get Microsoft Teams for Free for 6 months.1
- G-Suite: Discover an integrated suite of secure, cloud-based collaboration and productivity apps powered by Google to help employees work more efficiently. Get Google Meet, a feature of G-Suite, with advanced features until September 30 for Free.2
- Wireless Solutions: Choose from a range of plans and devices that can be tailored to fit the changing needs of your business.
- Enterprise Mobility Management: EMM solutions offer your business simple, end-to-end management of applications and devices – allowing employees to work anywhere from any device securely. Get select Enterprise Mobility Management solutions Free for 3 months when you sign up on a 3-yr term or 1 month Free on 1-yr term.5
- Rogers Secure Remote Worker: Help protect your company’s data and devices while giving employees the flexibility to work safely from home and securely connect employees’ devices to the company network through a cloud-based VPN, turning any residential Wi-Fi network into an extension of the company LAN.
Connect to customers
Meet the needs of your customers as their needs change, with solutions and expert knowledge that help you pivot to digital services with confidence.
- Rogers Fibre Internet for Business: Get our most reliable, business-grade internet with symmetrical upload and download speeds and 24/7 dedicated support.
- IoT Solutions: Help make your business more efficient and productive simply by integrating IoT solutions. You can automate manual tasks, track and monitor assets, and collect real-time data.
- Microsoft Business Voice: Discover how to collaborate and communicate with customers in real-time on the device of your choice. Microsoft Business Voice seamlessly integrates with Office applications, allowing you to connect via a single dashboard.
- Rogers Unison: Never miss a call from your customers with Rogers UnisonTM, a cloud-based phone system designed to direct customer calls to you or your team, on any device wherever you are. Get 50% off Rogers Unison for 3 months with no term contract commitment.3
Be future ready
Ensure you have solutions and know-how that can help you maintain business continuity and security and also easily scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Data Centres: Allow your business to be agile and competitive now and in the future with data centre, colocation and related managed and professional services.
- Cloud Services: Offload the maintenance of complex infrastructure with a flexible and fully managed virtualized solution; Rogers Cloud Services lets you scale up and down based on your business needs.
- Private Networking Solutions: A fast, reliable and private network from Rogers can connect multiple sites, ensuring your business has the necessary bandwidth, scalability and uptime to enable your employees can work efficiently.
- Data Protection Services: Ensure your business’s critical data and workloads are securely backed-up and easily recoverable no matter how unexpected the disruption. Get 50% off Veeam Cloud Connect on a 3-yr term.4 Get 50% off Veeam Cloud Connect on a 3-yr term.4
How to stay connected with your customers in a virtual world
Wondering how to better engage with your customers virtually? Ensure you have the right approach in place to keep your lines of communication open in a digital world. Join us live on LinkedIn Wednesday, August 19th at 1pm EST and gain advice from guest speaker Bruce Parker, Partner and Chief Sales Officer, Deloitte Canada.