Unlimited Data plans for Infinite Possibilities
10GB, 20GB, or 50GB max speed plans include:
- Unlimited data usage
- Unlimited Canada wide
- Unlimited messaging
- Access Roam Like HomeTM7
- Unlimited Canada wide2,3
- Unlimited text, picture and video1
- No overage
- Shareable data
- Call display with name display4
- Enhanced voicemail5
- Call Waiting
- Group Calling
- 2500 Call forwarding minutes6
- Access to Roam Like Home
- My Rogers App
- Online billing
- Pre-authorized payment
Terms and conditions
A Setup Service Fee of $35 per line applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on rogers.com (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $35 Setup Service Fee will apply. ±Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, options and taxes are extra and billed monthly. The following monthly government 9-1-1 fees apply where applicable: 94¢ in Saskatchewan, 46¢ in Quebec, 43¢ in Nova Scotia, 53¢ in New Brunswick, 70¢ in Prince Edward Island, 44¢ in Alberta, and 75¢ in Newfoundland and Labrador. However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device.
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited text/picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video messages (as applicable) while roaming are not included and charged at applicable rates.
- On the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video calling or similar services.
- Unlimited local calls (or unlimited province-wide calls in the province of Quebec) on the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area, excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video calling or similar services.
- Compatible device required. Call display allows you to see the number of an incoming caller even if they are not in your address book. Name Display allows you to see a caller’s name and number before answering the phone. Not all names and numbers can be identified. Connection to the Rogers network required for Name Display.
- Enhanced Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 35 messages each up to 5 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 10 days.
- Additional Call Forwarding minutes 10¢/minute (rounded to the next full minute).
- Excluding prepaid accounts, most enterprise plans as well as monthly plans that include roaming services. Additional restrictions apply for My 5/10 customers. See FAQ for details. Taxes extra. Roam Like Home daily fee is a Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Fee is charged per line (added to your monthly service fee) and applies for 24 hours from first use while in the U.S. See rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions. Roaming charges apply when outside the eligible destination. Data: Usage exceeding plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to next MB or GB (as per plan). Texts: Includes texts sent to local wireless number while in eligible destination or to Canadian wireless number. Sent/received premium texts and sent international texts to destinations other than eligible destinations charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in eligible destination, includes unlimited calls to local numbers or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls to other destinations. See rogers.com/terms.